Sunday, November 6, 2011

Master Z's Wednesday & Friday Fish Fry

Rating: 3 out of 5


We decided to try Master Z's fish fry because we read good things around the web. This is a hard one to rate because I didn't like the breading because it was spicy, but my husband did like it. It's much different than what we've experienced. It's a light breading - not greasy.

They have cod, perch and Bluegill available and I opted for the perch. Both of us would not get the perch again. Next time we will try the cod. If they have the same batter on all of their fish, I probably won't like any of it. But my husband will. So I will update our rating with both of our opinions when we get the cod... for those of you who like spice and those who don't (like me!).



2454 N. Grandview Blvd.
Waukesha, WI 53188
262-522-3615

http://masterzscueclub.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment